Club re-opening planned for Covid-19 Alert Level One

In line with the NZCF Guidelines we are currently planning to open the Club for Chess once the New Zealand government’s Covid-19 Alert Level goes to Level One.

The exact events we will hold will depend on the notice given and days remaining in the year. For example we may hold some casual and rapid nights for the first few weeks.