Due to the Level 3 Covid-19 lockdown the Chess Centre will be closed on Monday the 17th of August.
It is very likely that the club will be closed on August 24th and potentially following Monday. Chess cannot be restarted until we are back at level 1.
Rounds 4-6 of the Spring Cup are cancelled and the event will be shortened to just 3 rounds. Rounds played will be submitted to NZCF and FIDE for rating.
Once we have a firm restart date we will decide on a calendar of events.