Euan McDougall and FM Alphaeus Ang shared 1st place in the Autumn Rapid. Both had one draw and five wins.
FM Daniel Gong (4 wins, 2 byes) and CM Alex Huang (5 wins, 1 loss) shared second on 5.0/6. Several players were on 4.5, with different paths to their results: WCM Isabelle Ning, Felix Xie, Joe Wang, Hao Tang, and Winston Weng.
- Isabelle Ning beat Alex Huang and WIM Jasmine Zhang, then later drew Euan McDougall (who was quite lucky to escape to a draw)
- Felix Xie had one upset draw with Philli Park-Tamati and lost to Alphaeus Ang
- Hao Tang drew Alphaeus Ang and beat Paul Macdonald
- Joe Wang beat Paul Macdonald and others, losing only one game to Alex Huang
- Winston Weng was away from chess, skipped rounds 1-3 and came back to win rounds 4-6.
Little debutants in the club, Leo Lian and Franklyn Zhang (brother of Jasmine) started slowly in rounds 1-3 (0.5 and 0) but got themselves two wins in rounds 4-6. They can play chess!